I’m Claire, an interior designer specialising in residential interior design. I am also an assistant interiors stylist and award nominated interior design blogger.
In short – I love all things interiors!
My work has been featured in both print and online media and I have been fortunate enough to assist on interiors shoots for Ideal Home and Country Homes and Interiors magazine. I love nothing more than creating inspiring, welcoming and comforting homes for my clients.
How can I help you?
Interior Design consultations
Some clients may not feel that they need a complete design service. You might have lots of ideas but just need to run them past somebody or have a second opinion. Or perhaps you just want some ideas to get you started. If so, an interior design consultation may be the perfect choice for you.
I can design just one room in your home or your whole house! I also offer a project management and styling service if required.
As an assistant interior stylist, I’ve learnt from some of the most talented stylists in the industry. I can bring the best of both worlds to your home – interior design that is considered and functional, styled to magazine perfection!
Why You’ll Love Us
Here’s a few reasons…
- Stress free!
- Improved functionality of your space
- Spend your money wisely on design that lasts
- Calm, courteous and considered approach
- Work with your existing furniture and budget
- Access to trade discounts
“Works with care and consideration “
- This is why hiring an interior designer can save you moneyIf you’re looking to update the interior of your home, then you really should consider hiring an interior designer. It’s not as expensive as you might think… You don’t need me to tell you that 2020 has been a tough…
- 3 easy ways to make your home cosy for Autumn/FallThe start of a new season is a great time to restyle your home. Here’s 3 easy ways you can do it today! I love Autumn. The changing leaves, brisk sunny days and a move towards more comforting stews and…
- How to up-cycle a dining chairLooking for a simple DIY project to flex your creativity muscles? Follow this simple DIY and create a beautiful new dining chair out of an old one. Hello friends! How are you? I hope that you are all keeping well…