I’m Claire, an interior designer specialising in residential interior design. I am based in Canterbury, Kent and work across Kent, South London and Surrey. I am also an assistant interiors stylist and award nominated interior design blogger.
In short – I love all things interiors!
My work has been featured in both print and online media and I have been fortunate enough to assist on interiors shoots for Ideal Home and Country Homes and Interiors magazine. I love nothing more than creating inspiring, welcoming and comforting homes for my clients.
How can I help you?
Some clients may not feel that they need a complete design service. You might have lots of ideas but just need to run them past somebody or have a second opinion. Or perhaps you just want some ideas to get you started. If so, an interior design consultation may be the perfect choice for you.
I specialise in designing comfortable and stylish homes for time poor people! I understand how busy everyday life can be and pride myself on taking the stress out of designing a home that you love, I also offer a project management and styling service if required. I work with clients across Kent, South London and Surrey.
As an assistant interior stylist, I’ve learnt from some of the most talented stylists in the industry. I can bring the best of both worlds to your home – interior design that is considered and functional, styled to magazine perfection!
Why You’ll Love Working With Me…
- Stress free!
- Improved functionality of your space
- Spend your money wisely on design that lasts
- Calm, courteous and considered approach
- Work with your existing furniture and budget
- Access to trade discounts
Claire, Online Design Client
“Works with care and consideration “
Want some home styling ideas? Head over to my blog.
- MoodboardsBright and Bold Living Room Colourful Children’s Playroom Soft and Subtle Spring Lounge Refined Master Bedroom Modern Study Relaxing Guest Bedroom Calm and Tranquil Living Room
- 3 easy updates for your gardenIt’s time to dust off the cobwebs and get your garden ready for Spring. Here’s 3 easy projects to get you started… Hello friends! Here in England, we are now allowed to meet up with one other household/6 people in…
- Spring Home Trends 20213 interior décor trends that will breathe new life into your home this spring! I have big hopes for spring 2021 when it comes to all things décor. This year more than most feels like the start of a new…