I’m Claire, an interior designer specialising in residential interior design. I am also an assistant interiors stylist and award nominated interior design blogger.
In short – I love all things interiors!
My work has been featured in both print and online media and I have been fortunate enough to assist on interiors shoots for Ideal Home and Country Homes and Interiors magazine. I love nothing more than creating inspiring, welcoming and comforting homes for my clients.
How can I help you?
Interior Design consultations
Some clients may not feel that they need a complete design service. You might have lots of ideas but just need to run them past somebody or have a second opinion. Or perhaps you just want some ideas to get you started. If so, an interior design consultation may be the perfect choice for you.
I can design just one room in your home or your whole house! I also offer a project management and styling service if required.
As an assistant interior stylist, I’ve learnt from some of the most talented stylists in the industry. I can bring the best of both worlds to your home – interior design that is considered and functional, styled to magazine perfection!
Why You’ll Love Us
Here’s a few reasons…
- Stress free!
- Improved functionality of your space
- Spend your money wisely on design that lasts
- Calm, courteous and considered approach
- Work with your existing furniture and budget
- Access to trade discounts
“Works with care and consideration “
- How to make your home more hardy!2020 has been the year of working from home. Studying from home. Everything from home! So how can we take care of our much loved and hardworking homes to make sure that they stay looking their best?
- How to use plants in interior designWe’ve all heard of the phrase ‘bringing the outside in’ – but what does this mean in practice? Read on to see how I use plants to improve interior design.
- How to stay creatively inspired2020 has been the year of ‘staying home’, which can sap motivation and creativity! I’m here to share my top tips on staying creative and inspired during the next few months… Hello there friends! How are you? I’ve got an…