I’m Claire, an interior designer specialising in residential interior design. I am also an assistant interiors stylist and award nominated interior design blogger.
In short – I love all things interiors!
My work has been featured in both print and online media and I have been fortunate enough to assist on interiors shoots for Ideal Home and Country Homes and Interiors magazine. I love nothing more than creating inspiring, welcoming and comforting homes for my clients.
How can I help you?
Interior Design consultations
Some clients may not feel that they need a complete design service. You might have lots of ideas but just need to run them past somebody or have a second opinion. Or perhaps you just want some ideas to get you started. If so, an interior design consultation may be the perfect choice for you.
I can design just one room in your home or your whole house! I also offer a project management and styling service if required.
As an assistant interior stylist, I’ve learnt from some of the most talented stylists in the industry. I can bring the best of both worlds to your home – interior design that is considered and functional, styled to magazine perfection!
Why You’ll Love Us
Here’s a few reasons…
- Stress free!
- Improved functionality of your space
- Spend your money wisely on design that lasts
- Calm, courteous and considered approach
- Work with your existing furniture and budget
- Access to trade discounts
“Works with care and consideration “
- Which season is your home?Ever wondered why you love decorating with some colours and not others? This is why… Whenever I meet with a new client for work, I make sure to spend time talking about colour. It’s a big part of the design…
- A day in the life of an Interior DesignerEver wondered what it’s like to be an Interior Designer? Read on and find out! Hello there and welcome back to the blog! So we had Christmas since I last posted, which came and went! (It was tough here in…
- 5 of the best Christmas Craft Tutorials!I’ve decided to showcase 5 of the best Christmas craft tutorials that I’ve seen from the internet recently. There’s something here for everyone, whether you are looking to create something in a few minutes or a few hours.