A few months ago I went on a work training day with my colleagues, and as a warm up activity the speaker asked us to evaluate ourselves against a set of charcteristics that you might see in the workplace. This then led to the inevitable ‘you are this kind of a person’ conclusion. Now, I must admit that I’m a bit cynical about these kind of activities. I think that it’s unlikely that everybody in one room would fit neatly into catagory a, b, c or d. I think we are a bit more complicated than that. I know for me, it depends on my mood that day as to how I might answer a question!
However, there was one characteristic that I definitely identifed with. Yes, I admit it. I’m a list maker. I love to make lists and make them for more or less anything. I’ve done it for as long as I can remember, even as a child. So, here’s my list for this coming bank holiday weekend/week:
1. Clean my cooker! It’s a job well overdue.
2. Upcycle a footstall that was given to me by my next door neighbour.
3. Go to Kempton antiques market.
4. Tidy up and organise the bookcases in our living room – they’ve become a bit of a dumping ground.
5. Write 26 school reports. Paperwork!
Keep a look out for list related posts this coming week.