A regular post I enjoy reading is ‘5 positive things to do this week’, written by Lisa over at Mathilde Heart Manech. Every week, Lisa posts 5 simple ideas that you might like to try in order to inject some positivity into your life. The ideas help you savour the ‘everyday’ in life and are not usually budget dependent. Inspired by Lisa’s posts, I’ve decided to write my own list of 5 things you might like to try this weekend as being cheered by the lovely sunny weather we’ve enjoyed recently, I’ve been mindful of some of the activities I can start up again now that spring is on its way.
1. Buy some daffodils to brighten up your kitchen.
2. Brush the cobwebs off your gardening gloves and tidy up the garden ready for spring.
3. De-clutter a room in your home and donate items in good condition to charity, or save them for a boot fair at a later date. (Call it an early spring clean if you will!)
4. Buy a new lipstick/nail polish ready for the brighter weather.
5. Treat yourself to a magazine and enjoy a quiet hour of reading.
Have a great weekend!